My favourite piece of technology

Wednesday 27 October 2010

Helo everybody, today i 'll comment about my favourite piece of technology, and it is my laptop, because i am not very technological.

My laptop is the thing most technological that i have, really i don´t have mp4, ipod or a technologycal mobile, the truth is that my mobile is very older, it don´t have camera, music or TV.

Well, my laptop is a present from my uncle, really my uncle send me the money (because he lives in Norway), and i loking for a laptop cheap and cheerfull. And i have it from one year ago.

I use it for everything, to make homeworks, to see movies, to save pictures and information that interesting me, and too i use my laptop to play in internet or some games older that i played in SNES when i was in my home.

Generally, i use it every days in the night, when i arrived to my home, and i can speak with my dad and my sisters, because my dad is not in Santiago, but he is not very good to write in the computer, so that i prefer call him.

Really i can live without my laptop, although now it will be so hard because i am used to using my laptop.

Bye everybody.



3 comments:

Rodrigo said...

jajajajajajaja, I don't wait other thing, you carefull like a child

Mila said...

I love my notebook too, it's a very necesary atom.
I am planing to bay a new one soon.

Miss said...

Helo everybody, today i 'll comment about my favourite piece of technology, and it is my laptop, because i am not very technological.

My laptop is theWO thing most technological that i have, really i don´t have mp4, ipod or a technologycal mobile, the truth is that my mobile is very WF older, it don´t have camera, music or TV.

Well, my laptop is a present from my uncle, really my uncle TENSE send me the money (because he lives in Norway), and i ^ loking for a laptop cheap and SP cheerfull. And i have it from WF one year ago.

I use it for everything, to WW make homeworks, to see movies, to save pictures and information that interesting me, and too i use my laptop to play in internet or some games older that i played in SNES when i TENSE was in my home.

Generally, i use it every days in the night, when i arrived to my home, and i can speak with my dad and my sisters, because my dad is not in Santiago, but he is not very good to write in the computer, so that i prefer WF call him.

Really i can live without my laptop, although now it will be so hard because i am used to using my laptop.

Bye everybody.

PAME,
well done! so how many hours do you usually spend on it?
miss