A great trip

Wednesday 13 October 2010

In the summer of 2005, my friends of school and me went to National Reserve 7 Tazas
(i think know is a National Park), in the region of Maule.
We was five persons, and this was our first trip together,
fot this reason this is my most significant trip.

When we arrived to camping, in the nigth, just we to find a place to our
tent in Municipal Camping. So, the next day, we went to camping of CONAF, because it was most
safe to our bags and tent. But we had got a problem, in the camping hadn´t place for more people.

However, we did to find a person that we invited to stayed with he, his name was Gato
(not really name of course), so that we equip the tent
in his place.

Now we was 6, and this guy was nice and interesting.So that we was all time with
he and too we made some friend in the twoo weeks that we stayed
in these place.

Finally, my friends came back to San Antonio, but Gato and me went to Alto BioBio and Temuco, so that i can say that he was my love of summer. And this is a story for other post.

Bye bye.

0 comments: