My Favourite Movie

Sunday 24 October 2010







The Shining (1980), this movie i like so much. This movie was directed by Stanley Kubrick, and besed on the book of the same name of  Stephen King and starring by Jack Nicholson, Shelley Duvall and Danny Lloyd.


I like because keep me alert all movie, and that is a very good reason, because as a rule i get distracted a lot. 
When i was little, i could never saw a complete movie, so, i saw to my sister: what happened?,  i don`t understand why...finally i slept and next day i asked her: and which was the end of the movie?

Well, the first time i saw The Shining was in 2002 with a group of friends from the Universitary residence.

The Shining is a movie of  psycological horror, and the plot is about Jack Torrance (a writer) and his family, they arrived to the Overlook hotel to take care while this is empty, and here happened strange things. 
The Jack`s son has terrifying premonition about the hotel, and Jack with the lonelines and pressure for write his novel he begins to go crazy, and to get violent.

Finally Jack want to kill his wife and son...and to know the end, i recommend you see it. 

Bye bye, dear classmates.


4 comments:

Rodrigo said...

your movie is very rare, I never listen about this movie, Jack Nicolson have a face like a demon, I see you soon

Natalia Sanchez Plaza said...

Is really interesting the movie!! And when I saw the film I don´t can believe the finish!!

I too recommend "the shining"

See you
Pame

amira said...

ouch, the shining is very horrible but is a very good movie. always, that it see in the tv i change the channel because i scary .

byeeee

Mila said...

This is a very scary movie, I love it, and Jack Nickolson is very good actor.