One of my ambitions

Friday 1 April 2011


Hello everybody, this week i want to talk about an ambition that i have. One of my ambitions in this moment of my life is to travel to Australia and stay in that place to live for a while.



I would like achieve this ambition because is something that i want from a lot of years ago. And i like to travel to any place unknown.  And when i was a girl i saw a Kangaroo in the zoo and my dad told me that this animal lives in Australia, and then i wanted to know this country.  Time after i saw a tv program from Australia, and in this program showed the sea and the desert, and the landscapes were really beautiful.

This ambition is like a dream of child, because really started from a situation so simple.

To fulfill this ambition would mean to me to do something i’ve wanted for a long time, and i hope can go to live or to visit this country continent soon, because after fulfilling this ambition i will have to find other ambitions to fulfill. But before, i want to travel through of Chile, specially the South and the Islands.

Bye bye classmates and teacher.

0 comments: