A entertaining game.

Thursday 14 April 2011



I like a lot of board game as Ludo, Chess, Pictionary, but the most interesting and entertaining game for me is Attack also named Risk, a game of global domination.

I learnt to play this game 2 or 3 years ago, in my boyfriend's home with his nephew. In the game, you have armies, armaments and some territories or nations in five continents that you want to care and to protect from the attack of the others gamers, and the aim of this board game is to win or conquest territories to yours opponents and finally win the game with the one gamer who captures every country and continent in the board.



Now i not much play this game, because ever win the same persons, and this is not me.
But when i play i do it with my boyfriend, his nephew and his niece, and i never can to win, i think that this is because their play Attack a lot of years ago.

In spite of i never win, this game is very entertainin because is a game of strategy and i never boring to play,you can play this game for a lot of hours because you can lose your territories and after you can to recover this.

Bye bye classmates and techer.

3 comments:

Camilo said...

That geographical your game and also is very strategic ... I like that ... not war, but the strategy ..

Greetings

Rodrigo said...

I playing the original game, Atack II, is a very funny game, but we have figth much because the rules are complex, very complex :D

miguel said...

Is very interesting this game I want to learn this game. speccialy in winter.
bye