My ideal holidays

Saturday 27 November 2010



Hello everybody, this week i'll speak and describe my ideal holidays.
The truth is that the place i don't care, but i prefer a place near a lake or some place in the mountain, because i don't like the beach in Chile as place of holidays, i lived in the beach, so that is like stay in home (except Rapa Nui of course).

So, a ideal place is near to mountain of ninth or tenth region or a place in the south of Chile, and here i would like to do trekking, ride in bicycle, to take a lot of picture from the place and enjoy three weeks of the nature.

I would like to go with a lot of people, like my family, my boyfriend and friends. I would like to go specially with my dad, sister and brother because when i was a little, we could never go on vacation. Maybe is too late to do this but i would do some day. And for this reason, this would be my ideal holidays.

Also i would like to go to Torres del Paine with my boyfriend, and maybe this summer we can go, everything depends of work, time and money.

Regards everybody.

0 comments: