I like this photograph

Saturday 20 November 2010


Hello everybody, today i'll comment about my favourite photograph. Well, i have many photograph that i like, but this is special for me.

This picture was taken by the camera, was automatic, becouse only was there my boyfriend and me.
We were in Laguna El Alto, in National Reserve Altos de Lircay  (Region of Maule).

This was in december of 2009 and this trip was too short, between Christmas and New Year, and it was my first trip with my boyfriend.

To take us this picture, we walked more of five hours, we start in the morning from the camping and arrived at El Enladrillado, and finally we walked more and  arrived at the lagoon and it is a wonderful place, but we had to go back to camping, so we could not go down to the shore of the lagoon.

Well, here is my favourite picture and i like becouse this trip was whith my boyfriend and also to know a beautiful place.

0 comments: